- Educate citizens on issues affecting quality of life and property rights.
- Educate residents and Township officials on the laws and regulations that promote accountability in Township governance.
- Educate and inspire Township citizens who are interested, knowledgeable, and expert to become involved and to participate in matters affecting the public health, safety and welfare.
- Develop and promote public policy initiatives.
- Contract scientific investigation, testing, and studies related to natural resources and the protection of the public safety.
- Develop educational materials that explore and promote the lessening of the burdens of government and lessening of neighborhood tensions.
No activities, including political activities, which are not permitted by a corporation organized under §501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, shall be carried out to fulfill any of the Corporation's purposes.
Use this form to make a TAX DEDUCTIBLE donation to the Township Neighbors Network.